BUS 308 - Dare To Lead™
Based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, this Dare to Lead™ seminar focuses on four courage-building skills. Led by a Certified Dare to Lead facilitator, learn how to deal with fear and vulnerability, live into your values, build trust and learn to be resilient as a way to develop as a courageous and daring leader.
Upon the completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify how self-awareness plays a critical role in daring leadership
- Explore and recognize vulnerability as the foundational skillset of courage
- Describe how armour (rather than fear) is the greatest obstacle to daring leadership
- List and apply four measurable, observable and teachable courage-building skills that make up daring leadership
This course is delivered by Laura Cooke, Certified Dare To Lead Facilitator, in conjunction with the University of Calgary, Continuing Education.
Certificate for Emerging Leaders: Professional Effectiveness
Certificate for Front Line Leaders: Leading Self
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Certificate for Front Line Leaders : Leading Self - Seminars
- Professional Certificate for Emerging Leaders : Personal Effectiveness Seminars