When you have the opportunity to formally pitch your product or service to a client, you want your ideas to be given the green light. Developing a successful proposal requires using a project management framework to gather data and complete tasks on time, and using creativity to tell the story of how your product or service is the best solution for the client.
In this seminar, explore and apply a four-step framework for managing the proposal process, developing and revising the document and submitting proposals that address a potential client’s business need.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Examine a four-step methodology for developing and submitting proposals
- Use project management strategies for organizing and tracking the work of developing proposals
- Apply writing skills to create clear, concise, correct and cohesive communications
- Assess and evaluate how well a proposal matches the client’s criteria
- Apply and practise the four-step methodology
Formerly: BUS 245 Writing Winning Proposals
ProficienciesCertificate for Emerging Leaders: Professional Skills
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Professional Certificate for Emerging Leaders : Professional Skills Seminars
- Project Management Basics for the Non-Profit Sector : Core Courses