This course will help students to implement the metrics, analysis, and methods involved in digital promotion. Both paid and organic media will be explored, and students will be able to compare and contrast the benefits of both. This course will explore how to incorporate Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) into a digital marketing strategy.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Evaluate paid and organic media strategies and how to incorporate each into a digital strategy
- Identify the role of paid and organic media in the larger marketing and organizational context
- Explore how SEO is used to inform display ads and retargeted ads to connect customers with brands
- Discuss using targeted market information to allocate digital resources
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Digital Marketing Certificate : Core Courses