The importance of analytics is emphasized as industry increasingly relies on data-driven marketing decisions to better understand consumer behaviour. In this course, explore the latest digital marketing analytical tools, tactics and channels utilized by digital marketers. You will also learn specific techniques to use on various platforms that can be applied to your own organization.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Determine industry benchmarks and KPIs used to measure the effectiveness of your digital channels
- Explain how analytics contribute to increased business profitability and digital marketing tactics in each stage of the customer journey
- Analyze marketing tools and tactics used to effectively target customer segments through various digital channels
- Create recommendations and solutions for under performing digital media channels
Previous working knowledge of marketing or completion of BMC 167 Marketing Principles is recommended.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Digital Marketing Certificate : Core Courses