In this course, students will explore how social media has profoundly changed both personal and professional communication. Develop and apply strategies and methods to effectively manage this communication to optimize your marketing campaigns to engage and retain customers. Through discussions, identify best practices and the benefits of establishing a social media strategy within your organization.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Explore the pros and cons of current social media platforms
- Determine the type of content to be used for each social media tool
- Identify methods for engaging customers online and best practices for managing criticism or negative comments
- Analyze strategies for tracking success and trends in social media marketing
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Digital Marketing Certificate : Core Courses