BUS 647 - Leading with Empathy and Authenticity
An authentic leader is an authentic person – a person of character, integrity, empathy and compassion. They are leaders driven by a desire to serve others.
An authentic leader inspires creativity, motivates the team toward higher productivity and supports individuals through change by demonstrating and fostering a culture of empathy and authenticity. In this seminar discover the tools to enhance your self-awareness and uncover how to use the power of empathy and authenticity within your team.
Upon completing this course, successful students will be able to:
- Recognize the patterns, beliefs and values that support or inhibit authenticity
- Examine the research that identifies the benefits of empathetic and authentic leadership
- Identify the links between empathy, innovation and engagement
- Analyze key moments where empathy is critical
- Assess the tools involved to build trust within a team
- Develop an atmosphere of authenticity, empathy and growth
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for this course.
ProficienciesCertificate for Front Line Leaders: Leading Self
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Certificate for Front Line Leaders : Leading Self - Seminars