Good leadership is critical for efficient productivity and efficient productivity is critical for good leadership. Managers and business leaders face a unique set of challenges when it comes to productivity and time management. Not only must they manage themselves, but they must also train, develop and manage the work of others. This course focuses on the time management and productivity challenges specific to those accountable for their team.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify productivity strengths and weaknesses using the Smart Productivity© Assessment tool
- Explore how to think strategically about productivity, tasks and time management
- Determine how to make better choices for managing the workday hours
- Implement various structures to help manage email volume
- Apply practical time management skills for scheduling, planning and prioritizing work
- Examine self-care practices to help enhance personal productivity