Engaging stakeholders and winning their support is crucial to the success of any organization. The ability to comprehend and manage stakeholders’ needs and expectations is important. Managers need to be able to identify the characteristics of difficult stakeholders whether they are clients, co-workers, or employees. Learn how to identify these characteristics and apply methods on how to manage difficult conversations while still maintaining the relationship through this process.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Diagnose the characteristics and tactics of difficult stakeholders
- Define a stakeholder engagement strategy that will build relationships, gain commitment and support from stakeholders
- Analyze a process for continuous communication with stakeholders
- Apply proven techniques to effectively engage with and influence key stakeholders
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Certificate for Front Line Leaders : Leading the Business Operations - Seminars