Would you like to learn the principles and practices of a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt to achieve your business performance goals while minimizing costs and reducing inefficiencies? Would you like to implement continuous process improvements but you’re not sure how?
Learn how to combine Lean tools and Six Sigma methods to tackle business problems and inefficiencies without the need for overly sophisticated statistical tools. Using data techniques, you’ll measure and analyze processes to identify opportunities for improvement and create meaningful change within your organization. Over the course of this five-day workshop, we will cover the DMAIC framework and the tools and techniques required to assist and lead continuous improvement projects. Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive a Certificate of Completion.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Examine company goals, mission, success metrics, and outputs to determine where changes can be made to align with Six Sigma methods and lean principles
- Apply Six Sigma methodology and lean principles when performing the duties and assuming the responsibilities of a Green Belt
- Recognize key business drivers and metrics that influence organizational processes
- Analyze existing business process inputs, outputs, and feedback
- Identify specific processes for improvement and select appropriate actions to create change
- Use statistical and graphical tools to create visual displays of data
- Implement a chosen solution to create efficiencies and monitor processes to maintain improvements