In your role as a career practitioner or student advisor, you are faced with ethical issues on an ongoing basis. Review key ethical principles and their consideration in professional conduct and client relationships. Examine a Code of Ethics and learn to apply a decision-making model in resolving ethical dilemmas in your workplace.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Understand key ethical principles and their relevance in professional conduct
- Discuss ethical issues and professional responsibilities in the career development field
- Learn to recognize moral dilemmas and apply an ethical decision-making model in resolving them
PrerequisitesBMC 352 Learning Online or equivalent.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Career and Academic Advising : Career and Academic Advising Specialization Courses
- Certificate in Career Development and Academic Advising : Core Courses