Accessorizing a home expresses individual style. In this hands-on class, learn how to approach accessorizing with confidence. You will apply the fundamentals of interior design to assess a space and successfully install accessories and accessory treatments for a fabulous look. From rugs to lighting, from artwork to books, explore how to bring a room to life through the creative and exciting world of accessories.
Course Learning Outcomes
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Confidently assess how to evaluate an interior accessory plan
- Review case studies to “see” what types of accessories can be used
- Compare effective uses of accessory treatments and objects versus ineffective ones
- Apply key concepts to research, select and implement an interior accessory plan based on a specific client profile.
- Plan, select & execute an interior accessory plan to communicate a specific mood & function
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate in Visual Design : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Visual Design specializing in Art Theory and Practice : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Visual Design specializing in Interior Design : Optional Interior Design Courses
- Certificate in Visual Design specializing in Photography : Optional Courses