Accessorizing a home expresses individual style. In this hands-on class, learn how to approach accessorizing with confidence. You will apply the fundamentals of interior design to assess a space and successfully install accessories and accessory treatments for a fabulous look. From rugs to lighting, from artwork to books, explore how to bring a room to life through the creative and exciting world of accessories.
Course Learning Outcomes
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Confidently assess how to evaluate and execute a competent interior accessory plan. Case studies will be reviewed to help students “see” how the process works.
- A large group project executed in parts, will allow students to put into practice key concepts as well as to research, select and implement an interior accessory plan based on their client profile. By working on a project from start to finish, students will gain competency in the process.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate in Visual Design : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Visual Design specializing in Art Theory and Practice : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Visual Design specializing in Interior Design : Optional Interior Design Courses
- Certificate in Visual Design specializing in Photography : Optional Courses