Expand your knowledge of the German grammar and vocabulary. Continue developing reading and writing skills as well as listening and speaking competencies. Conversation and cultural aspects will be interwoven throughout the course.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Use the basic German grammar accurately
- Combine main and subordinate clauses
- Talk about family members and relationships
- Express opinions on lifestyles, places to live, habits, and work & leisure
- Examine differences between German and Canadian culture
- Be more confident in your speaking skills