Discover the broad field of brand identity and cover the entire process of brand development. Examine the basic principles of product and corporate identities and the process designers use to create brand identity programs. Explore and analyze a series of case studies for different brand models, and create, develop and execute a variety of brand collateral. Students will develop a comprehensive re-branding project that involves research, strategy, logo design and presentation, as well as the development and evolution of collateral to support the brand.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate in Graphic Design : Optional Art Courses
- Certificate in Visual Design : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Visual Design specializing in Art Theory and Practice : Optional Art Theory and Practice Courses
- Certificate in Visual Design specializing in Interior Design : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Visual Design specializing in Photography : Optional Courses