The scholarship fund was established to honour Kay Pringle. Kay Pringle valued the support received from family and friends and she dedicated her service to many projects with the Calgary community, and at the University. She participated in the President's Circle and served as an advisory committee member for the Faculty of Continuing Education.
The fund was established to provide assistance to adult learners who have chosen to pursue educational goals, often while maintaining a full-time career and family life commitments.
Number: Six per year
Application Deadline: April 15
- Academic standing (grade of C or better) in a minimum of four certificate courses.
- Two reference letters highlighting community involvement are required.
Students enrolled in these University of Calgary certificate programs who meet the criteria are eligible to apply:
- Business Analysis
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Human Resource Management
- Professional Management (General and all Specializations)