The Continuing Education International Professional Program – Professional Management is made up of two four-month terms of study. Each term has a separate program course number. Students must take the IPP terms in order from 1 to 2.
- Term 1 - IPP 225
- Term 2 - IPP 325
IPP 225 and IPP 325 include international student fees and Professional Resource Management course fees.
Letter of Admission
A letter of admission will be issued upon:
- Registration in IPP 225, IPP 325 (deposit payments required)
- Satisfactory completion of the CE Professional Program for International Students Application (application fee required)
International Program Policies apply to IPP withdrawals, transfers and refunds.
In Term 1 of the Professional Management stream, students will take the following courses:
- BMC 205 Business Management (40 hours)
- BMC 172 Human Behaviour in Organizations (40 hours)
- BMC 206 Management Communications: Interpersonal Skills (40 hours)
- BMC 165 Human Resource Management (40 hours)
Changes to the course offerings will be noted under section notes.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have completed a post-secondary degree or diploma (minimum 2 years in length) from a college or university.
- Must meet the Continuing Education English Proficiency Requirements
- Conditional admission is available upon completing English Language Program Semester Program level 6 with B+ or higher in all courses