Advanced Engineering Entrepreneurship (Tier 3) is the final course required to complete the Certificate in Engineering Entrepreneurship.
*The first course in the certificate, SSE 100 – Innovation and Core Concepts of Engineering Entrepreneurship, is embedded in the first year core programming for engineering students
This non-credit course will be offered in the Fall and Winter terms and is completed through a combination of in-person workshops (held outside of class time) and independent online guided learning modules.
- Students will develop competence in marketing and customer development, develop entrepreneurial skills required for project planning and management, and reflect on other entrepreneurs and the entrepreneurial journey
- Students will further develop their interpersonal skills including communication, teamwork and group coordination, and more
To complete this course, students must:
- Complete 6 modules, including 4 in-person workshops (one workshop per month on average) and 2 online guided learning modules (to be completed independently in D2L)
- Participate in the final event (to be held early April)
By fulfilling requirements, students can:
- Earn a digital badge for the successful completion of the Advanced Entrepreneurship Essentials course
- Earn a Certificate in Engineering Entrepreneurship once they have completed SSE 100 (embedded in first-year courses), SSE 200, and SSE 300
Registration in this course is free. This course is currently not open for registration.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions related to registration.
This course is available for undergraduate students who are actively enrolled fulltime in the Schulich School of Engineering.
Students must have completed the following courses in the certificate to be able to enroll in the course:
- Engineering Entrepreneurship Essentials course (Tier 2)