SSE 300 - Advanced Engineering Entrepreneurship (Tier 3)
Advanced Engineering Entrepreneurship (Tier 3) is the final course required to complete the Certificate in Engineering Entrepreneurship.
*The first course in the certificate is embedded in the first year core programming for engineering students.
This non-credit course will be offered in the Winter term and is completed through a combination of in-person workshops (held outside of class time) and online guided learning modules.
- Students will develop competence in marketing and customer development, develop entrepreneurial skills required for project planning and management, and reflect on other entrepreneurs and the entrepreneurial journey
- Students will further develop their interpersonal skills including communication, teamwork and group coordination, and more
To complete this course, students must:
- Complete 6 modules, including a combination of in-person workshops and online guided learning modules (to be completed in D2L)
By fulfilling requirements, students can:
- Earn a digital badge for the successful completion of the Advanced Entrepreneurship Essentials course
- Earn a Certificate in Engineering Entrepreneurship once they have completed all three tiers
Registration in this course is free. This course will open for registration on November 1, 2022.
Please email email@example.com with any questions related to registration.
This course is available for undergraduate students who are actively enrolled fulltime in the Schulich School of Engineering.
Students must have completed the following courses in the certificate to be able to enroll in the course:
- SSE 200: Engineering Entrepreneurship Essentials course (Tier 2)