SSE 200 - Engineering Entrepreneurship Essentials (Tier 2)
Engineering Entrepreneurship Essentials is the second* course required to complete the Certificate in Engineering Entrepreneurship.
*The first course in the certificate is embedded in the first year core programming for engineering students.
This non-credit course is offered in the Fall term and is completed through a combination of in-person workshops, virtual synchronous workshops, and online guided learning modules.
- Students will be introduced to key entrepreneurial concepts and skills, including value proposition and market intelligence, product design and development, and Startup financials
- Students will build and develop key interpersonal skills including communication, teamwork, adaptability and resilience, and more
To complete this course, students must:
- Complete 6 modules, including a combination of in-person workshops, virtual synchronous workshops, and online guided learning modules (to be completed in D2L)
By fulfilling requirements, students can:
- Earn a digital badge for the successful completion of this Engineering Entrepreneurship Essentials course
- Earn a certificate of completion for Engineering Entrepreneurship once all three tiers are completed
Registration in this course is free. The deadline to register for the Fall 2022 session is Monday, September 19 (11:59pm MT).
Please email email@example.com with any questions related to registration.
This course is available for undergraduate students who are actively enrolled fulltime in the Schulich School of Engineering who have completed ENGG 200 (SSE 100).