IPP 440 - Project Management - Term 3
The Continuing Education International Professional Program – Project Management stream is made up of three four-month terms of study. Each term has a separate program course number. Students must take the IPP terms in order from 1 to 3.
- Term 1 - IPP 240
- Term 2 - IPP 340
- Term 3 - IPP 440
Letter of Admission
A letter of admission will be issued upon:
- Registration in IPP 240, IPP 340, IPP 440 (deposit payments required).
- Satisfactory completion of the CE Professional Program for International Students Application (application fee required).
International Program Policies apply to IPP withdrawals, transfers and refunds.
In Term 3 of the Project Management stream students will take the following courses:
- PMF 220: Risk Management in Projects
- PMF 230: Agile Project Management: Planning Practices
- PMF 240: Models, Methods & Artifacts: Level 2
- PMF 250: Project Management: Applied Work-Integrated Learning Project
- BMC 361 Evaluating and Sustaining Change
- ICT 764 Solution Evaluation and Testing
- ICT 227 Business Analysis Planning
- ICT 773 Program Strategy for BI Projects
- BUS 128 Dealing with the Difficult Conversation
- BUS 639 Managing Difficult Stakeholders
- BUS 700 Final Assessment for Certificate for Front Line Leaders
Changes to the course offerings will be noted under section notes.
- Must have completed the courses in IPP 240 (Term 1) and IPP 340 (Term 2).
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have completed a post-secondary degree or diploma (minimum 2 years in length) from a college or university.
- Must meet the Continuing Education English Proficiency Requirements.
- Conditional admission is available upon completing English Language Program Semester Program level 6 with B+ or higher in all courses.