The Continuing Education International Professional Program – Project Management stream is made up of three four-month terms of study. Each term has a separate program course number. Students must take the IPP terms in order from 1 to 3.
- Term 1 - IPP 240
- Term 2 - IPP 340
- Term 3 - IPP 440
Letter of Admission
A letter of admission will be issued upon:
- Registration in IPP 240, IPP 340, IPP 440 (deposit payments required).
- Satisfactory completion of the CE Professional Program for International Students Application (application fee required).
International Program Policiesapply to IPP withdrawals, transfers and refunds.
Course DetailsIn Term 2 of the Project Management stream students will take the following courses:
- PMF 140: Models, Methods & Artifacts in Project Management
- PMF 150: Project Management Team Leadership Skills
- PMF 210: Project Management Performance Domains: Delivery and Measurement
- BMC 359: Change Strategy and Planning
- BMC 360: Managing Change Implementation
- WRI 150: Writing in the Workplace
- ICT 763: Business Process Managementg
- ICT 700: Business Intelligence Introduction
- BUS 127: Emotional Intelligence
- BUS 646: Productivity Skills and Tools for Managers
- BUS 640: Business Case Development: Frameworks and Templates
Changes to the course offerings will be noted under section notes.
- Must have completed the courses in IPP 240 (Term 1).
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have completed a post-secondary degree or diploma (minimum 2 years in length) from a college or university.
- Must meet the Continuing Education English Proficiency Requirements.
- Conditional admission is available upon completing English Language Program Semester Program level 6 with B+ or higher in all courses.