The Continuing Education International Professional Program – Project Management stream is made up of three four-month terms of study. Each term has a separate program course number. Students must take the IPP terms in order from 1 to 3.
- Term 1 - IPP 240
- Term 2 - IPP 340
- Term 3 - IPP 440
Letter of Admission
A letter of admission will be issued upon:
- Registration in IPP 240, IPP 340, IPP 440 (deposit payments required).
- Satisfactory completion of the CE Professional Program for International Students Application (application fee required).
International Program Policiesapply to IPP withdrawals, transfers and refunds.
In Term 1 of the Project Management stream students will take the following courses:
- PMF 110: Introduction to Process-based Approach to Projects
- PMF 130: Project Management Tailoring for Different Organizations
- PMF 210: Project Management Performance Domains: Delivery and Measurement
- BMC 358: Change Management Theory and Application
- BMC 172: Human Behaviour in Organizations
- ICT 761: Elicitation and Collaboration
- ICT 762: Requirements Analysis and Design
- BUS 649: Powerful Professionals: Consulting Skills for Leaders within Organizations
- BUS 635: Effective Decision Making in a Complex Environment
Changes to the course offerings will be noted under section notes.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have completed a post-secondary degree or diploma (minimum 2 years in length) from a college or university.
- Must meet the Continuing Education English Proficiency Requirements.
- Conditional admission is available upon completing English Language Program Semester Program level 6 with B+ or higher in all courses.