The Continuing Education International Professional Program – Digital Media and Marketing stream is made up of three four-month terms of study. Each term has a separate program course number. Students must take the IPP terms in order from 1 to 3.
- Term 1 - IPP 220
- Term 2 - IPP 320
- Term 3 - IPP 420
Letter of Admission
A letter of admission will be issued upon:
- Registration in IPP 220, IPP 320, IPP 420 (deposit payments required).
- Satisfactory completion of the CE Professional Program for International Students Application (application fee required).
International Program Policies apply to IPP withdrawals, transfers and refunds.
In Term 3 of the Digital Media and Marketing stream, students will take the following courses:
- BMC 389 Marketing Strategy Planning
- BMC 384 Digital Promotion and Optimization
- ICT 754 Digital Disruption in Commercialization: Maintaining Your Competitive Advantage
- ICT 751 Digital Transformation: Building Capabilities For The Future
- ICT 581 HTML5 and CSS3 with jQuery
- ICT 564 User Experience Design
- BUS 650 Cultivating a Strong Leadership Presence
- BUS 128 Dealing with the Difficult Conversation
- BUS 267 Leading Yourself and Others Through Change
- BUS 639 Managing Difficult Stakeholders
- BUS 700 Final Assessment for Certificate for Front Line Leaders
Changes to the course offerings will be noted under section notes.
- Must have completed the courses in IPP 220 (Term 1) and IPP 320 (Term 2).
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have completed a post-secondary degree or diploma (minimum 2 years in length) from a college or university.
- Must meet the Continuing Education English Proficiency Requirements.
- Conditional admission is available upon completing English Language Program Semester Program level 6 with B+ or higher in all courses.