IPP 320 - Digital Media and Marketing - Term 2
The Continuing Education International Professional Program – Digital Media and Marketing stream is made up of three four-month terms of study. Each term has a separate program course number. Students must take the IPP terms in order from 1 to 3.
- Term 1 - IPP 220
- Term 2 - IPP 320
- Term 3 - IPP 420
Letter of Admission
A letter of admission will be issued upon:
- Registration in IPP 220, IPP 320, IPP 420 (deposit payments required).
- Satisfactory completion of the CE Professional Program for International Students Application (application fee required).
International Program Policiesapply to IPP withdrawals, transfers and refunds.
In Term 2 of the Digital Media and Marketing stream, students will take the following courses:
- BMC 388 Marketing communications Strategy
- BMC 381 Digital Content Management
- BMC 382 Digital Social Platforms
- BMC 383 Digital Marketing Analysis
- WRI 350 Writing Effective Online Content
- ICT 578 Adobe InDesign
- BUS 127 Emotional Intelligence
- BUS 646 Productivity Skills and Tools for Managers
- BUS 648 Negotiation Skills for Working Professionals
- BUS 640 Business Case Development: Frameworks and Template
Changes to the course offerings will be noted under section notes.
- Must have completed the courses in IPP 220 (Term 1).
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have completed a post-secondary degree or diploma (minimum 2 years in length) from a college or university.
- Must meet the Continuing Education English Proficiency Requirements.
- Conditional admission is available upon completing English Language Program Semester Program level 6 with B+ or higher in all courses.