IPP 220 - Digital Media and Marketing - Term 1
The Continuing Education International Professional Program – Digital Media and Marketing stream is made up of three four-month terms of study. Each term has a separate program course number. Students must take the IPP terms in order from 1 to 3.
- Term 1 - IPP 220
- Term 2 - IPP 320
- Term 3 - IPP 420
Letter of Admission
A letter of admission will be issued upon:
- Registration in IPP 220, IPP 320, IPP 420 (deposit payments required).
- Satisfactory completion of the CE Professional Program for International Students Application (application fee required).
International Program Policies apply to IPP withdrawals, transfers and refunds.
In Term 1 of the Digital Media and Marketing stream, students will take the following courses:
- BMC 385 Marketing Mix
- BMC 386 Customer Experience
- BMC 387 Branding and the Product Lifecycle
- BMC 380 Foundations of Digital Marketing
- ICT 580 HTML5 and CSS3
- ICT 436 Adobe Photoshop
- ICT 437 Adobe Illustrator
- BUS 649 Powerful Professionals: Consulting Skills for Leaders within Organizations
- BUS 635 Effective Decision Making in a Complex Environment
- BUS 641 Business Acumen: Lead with Strategic Business Analysis Tools and Resources
Changes to the course offerings will be noted under section notes.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have completed a post-secondary degree or diploma (minimum 2 years in length) from a college or university.
- Must meet the Continuing Education English Proficiency Requirements.
- Conditional admission is available upon completing English Language Program Semester Program level 6 with B+ or higher in all courses.