The Continuing Education International Professional Program – Business Analysis, Intelligence and Analytics stream is made up of three four-month terms of study. Each term has a separate program course number. Students must take the IPP terms in order from 1 to 3.
- Term 1 - IPP 210
- Term 2 - IPP 310
- Term 3 - IPP 410
Letter of Admission
A letter of admission will be issued upon:
- Registration in IPP 210, IPP 310, IPP 410 (deposit payments required).
- Satisfactory completion of the CE Professional Program for International Students Application (application fee required).
International Program Policies apply to IPP withdrawals, transfers and refunds.
In Term 3 of the Business Analysis, Intelligence, and Analytics stream students will take the following courses:
- ICT 706 Data Preparation and Dimensional Modeling
- ICT 774 Visual Analytics
- ICT 779 Python for Data Analysis
- ICT 763 Business Process Management
- ICT 764 Solution Evaluation and Testing
- BUS 650 Cultivating a Strong Leadership Presence
- BUS 128 Dealing with the Difficult Conversation
- BUS 267 Leading Yourself and Others Through Change
- BUS 639 Managing Difficult Stakeholders
- BUS 700 Final Assessment for Certificate for Front Line Leaders
Changes to the course offerings will be noted under section notes.
- Must have completed the courses in IPP 210 (Term 1) and IPP 310 (Term 2).
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have completed a post-secondary degree or diploma (minimum 2 years in length) from a college or university.
- Must meet the Continuing Education English Proficiency Requirements.
- Conditional admission is available upon completing English Language Program Semester Program level 6 with B+ or higher in all courses.