The Continuing Education International Professional Program – Business Analysis, Intelligence and Analytics stream is made up of three four-month terms of study. Each term has a separate program course number. Students must take the IPP terms in order from 1 to 3.
- Term 1 - IPP 210
- Term 2 - IPP 310
- Term 3 - IPP 410
Letter of Admission
A letter of admission will be issued upon:
- Registration in IPP 210, IPP 310, IPP 410 (deposit payments required).
- Satisfactory completion of the CE Professional Program for International Students Application (application fee required).
International Program Policies apply to IPP withdrawals, transfers and refunds.
In Term 1 of the Business Analysis, Intelligence, and Analytics stream students will take the following courses:
- ICT 128 Relational Databases Fundamentals
- ICT 287 Data Modeling for IT Projects
- ICT 710 Computer Programming Level 1
- ICT 700 Business Intelligence Introduction
- ICT 707 Data Analysis and Presentation
- ICT 771 Business Analytics Introduction
- BUS 649 Powerful Professionals: Consulting Skills for Leaders within Organizations
- BUS 635 Effective Decision Making in a Complex Environment
Changes to the course offerings will be noted under section notes.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have completed a post-secondary degree or diploma (minimum 2 years in length) from a college or university.
- Must meet the Continuing Education English Proficiency Requirements.
- Conditional admission is available upon completing English Language Program Semester Program level 6 with B+ or higher in all courses.