CEID 010 - CE International Differential
International Professional Programs
Continuing Education International Differential (CEID) fees are applicable for IPP students who take additional terms in order to complete their certificates in case of missed or failed courses. Students must register and pay for certificate courses separately.
International Program Policies apply to CEID withdrawals, transfers and refunds.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have completed high school
- Must meet the Continuing Education English Proficiency Requirements
- Conditional admission is available upon completing English Language Program Semester Program level 6 with B+ or higher in all courses
- Must be registered or completed 1-year or 8-month IPP programs
- Completion of post-secondary diploma or degree is recommended
Required fields are indicated by .