HSK 818 - Leading the Way: Strategic Leadership Development Program
Shift your focus from day-to-day tasks to thinking more strategically while simultaneously becoming a more effective, resilient and dynamic leader.
The Strategic Leadership Development Program has been thoughtfully designed to provide an integrated and elevated learning experience. Throughout this program new skills, knowledge and behaviours are learned and applied through immediate integration in the workplace.
Running from November 2023 to June 2024, this program blends self-directed online modules with live, interactive online workshops. Sessions are deliberately spaced to allow sufficient time to digest materials, to practice concepts and tools, and to discuss ideas with colleagues. The module themes alternate between strategic and leadership topics. Between live sessions, learning engagement activities provide continuity and connectivity. The interwoven topics and activities are built into a flexible frame, with a mentored Action Learning Project and Personal Leadership Development Plan providing framework and structure around the program’s themes.
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
One key characteristic of successful leaders is their ability to think critically and make strategic decisions based on an understanding of essential business and leadership practices.
This program is designed for both experienced managers and high potential leaders from across all levels of the organization, including those who are:
- Working towards a more senior position;
- Taking on enhanced leadership responsibilities within their organizations;
- Moving from one functional area into a broader organizational role;
- Developing into a role that requires a more strategic outlook.
Program Delivery: Online
- 48 hours of live, synchronous program content;
- 22 – 30 hours of self-directed course preparation;•Action Learning Project (ALP) process, including approx. 12 – 20hours of project development
- 2 ALP mentoring clinics
- 1 ALP presentation preparation clinic
- ALP Capstone presentations
- 1 program launch webinar and 1 post-program webinar.
Timeframe: November 2023 – June 2024*
Please see the detailed program brochure here. This includes the full date listing of the program.