Negotiating in a daily practice - between suppliers, clients, colleagues, or external stakeholders. Negotiation isn't about winners or losers; it's about aligning resources appropriately and creating value. With the right strategies and frameworks, it is possible to achieve win-win outcomes.
Upon completion of this program, you will:
- Determine your personal negotiation style;
- Develop the strategic mindset to tackle various negotiation scenarios;
- Identify and practice effective behaviours for achieving your objectives;
- Avoid common pitfalls and personal biases that limit effectiveness in negotiating;
- Understand others’ positions while building strong relationships;
- Develop effective communication skills to identify and satisfy the needs of both parties.
Who will benefit?
This program is relevant to anyone who negotiates regularly but lacks an overall framework to support the negotiation process, including:
- Executives, managers, and high-potential leaders from a range of functional areas such as marketing, business development and operations management
- Landmen and other professionals involved in mergers and acquisition activities
- Managers leading cross-functional teams
- Professionals involved in complex stakeholder relations
Program investment is $2,195 per participant. Your investment includes the following:
- Virtual program launch and orientation to the virtual learning platform
- Three online units, two in-person interactive sessions
- All program materials, simulations, and copyrights
- Certificate of completion from the Haskayne School of Business