Evening Placement Test - Free
Daytime Placement Test - $35
New students must write the placement test before registering for an ESL Part Time course.
- Location: Main campus, the test location will be communicated to you by email within two weeks of the test date.
- Test Format: Multiple choice, with listening and grammar sections.
- Course Registration: Registration will be available immediately after the test. Please note that course sections are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Course Payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cheque, or cash
- English Language Proficiency Test Students: You must test at a high advanced level of English as outlined in the course, ENL 510 - ESL 5 to meet the Continuing Education English Language Proficiency requirement.