Microsoft Access Level 3 teaches students how to use advanced commands to work with forms, reports, designing tables, manipulating queries, as well as using subforms or subreports.
Students will learn a variety of commands, functions, and database capabilities.
Registrations within 24 hours of course start time must be made by phone (403-220-2866).
Course Level Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create advanced forms and reports
- Create visual basic controls in forms and reports
- Export, import and share data from different applications
- Split the databases
- Use protect tools associated with database
- Create modules and built-in macros
Topics of Instruction
- Advanced Reports and Forms
- Set Report Controls
- Display, Share, Import, and Export Data
- Database Tools
- Recovering data from a backups
- Encrypting databases with a password
- Splitting databases
- Setting a form as the startup option
- Using navigation forms
- Add images and backgrounds to forms
- Analyze database
- Students must be familiar with the personal computer, keyboard and mouse.
- Students must have Microsoft Windows skills and knowledge, and be able to perform the following tasks:
- start and run Windows
- use the taskbar, Start button and Help feature
- use Minimize, Maximize, Restore Down/Up and Close
- use the left and right mouse buttons appropriately
- understand file management techniques
- navigate between files, folders, or drives
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Certificate in Office Applications : Access Courses