Eligibility for Prerequisite Waiver
To be granted a prerequisite waiver, you must provide evidence that you have comparable knowledge of the prerequisite course you are applying to have waived.
In your application, you are to provide evidence of this knowledge with supporting documentation you feel will help with the assessment. Documentation may include a resumé, work experience, course outline from work, etc.
Please note that your application will be returned if there is insufficient documentation.
To apply for a waiver for BMC 352 Learning Online, please use the Learning Online Prerequisite Waiver.
- Supporting documents are to be uploaded via the online Prerequisite Waiver Application Form.
- Once all supporting documents are received it will take approximately two business days to process your application.
- You will be notified of the status of your application.
- You will receive zero credit hours towards completion of a certificate program for any courses granted prerequisite waivers.
- Continuing Education will only approve a maximum of two prerequisite courses for one Continuing Education course.