Certificates and diplomas will only be reproduced at the request of the student.

Official certificates and diplomas are only reprinted if damaged, destroyed, lost, stolen, or for an official name change.

If your parchment has been damaged or needs to be replaced because of a name change, the original parchment or any part thereof must be destroyed.

If you require immediate proof of graduation, you may order an official transcript.

Order a Reprint

The fee for a certificate or diploma reprint is $50.

Nicknames will not be printed on parchments. If your name is different than what is currently shown on your student record, a name change will have to be processed first. The replaced parchment will have 'Reprinted: Month Date, Year' printed in the lower right hand corner.

Request Reprint
Required fields are indicated by .