Designed to equip your organizational auditors with the knowledge and skills required to navigate and leverage digital transformation in the field of auditing.
Participants will gain insights into existing and emerging informational technologies (digital tools) that impact the work of auditors (e.g., in the area of data analytics), and enable them to enhance audit efficiency, effectiveness, and strategic value within an organization.
This course aims to empower corporate auditors with the knowledge and skills needed to thrive in the digital era, ensuring they can contribute strategically to their organizations' success.
By the completion of this course, successful participant will be able to:
- Identify and discuss the Impact of Digital Transformation on Auditing and key information technologies (IT) driving digital transformation.
- Recognize approaches used to integrate Digital Tools into Auditing Practices such as in IT Governance Risk and Compliance
- Explore strategies that are applied to IT Systems acquisition, development, implementation and management for sustainability or continuous improvement (maintenance)
- Examine IT infrastructure management for managing Audit operations, ensuring business resilience and facilitating operational excellence during maintenance.
- Discuss how to effectively ensure asset protection during the auditing business process management.
- IT Governance Risk and Compliance
- IT Systems Acquisition, Development & Implementation
- IT Operations & Business Resilience
- IT Assets Protection
- IT Auditing Process