Leaders are responsible for engaging strategies to inspire and motivate individual members, addressing team challenges and recognizing the elements required to establish mutual trust and respect, all while moving the team forward.
This workshop is designed to help leaders implement strategies that ignite inspiration and motivation among team members, tackle team-related obstacles, and acknowledge the diverse components necessary for fostering mutual trust and respect. The workshop will help participants at different points in their leadership journey build a toolkit with improvement strategies to enhance team effectiveness.
By the completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Explore leadership tactics to build and maintain an engaged team
- Identify how to create and maintain a positive culture and atmosphere within the team
- Discover how to enhance team effectiveness.
- Recognize how to motivate members of the team
- Examine how to build trust and respect in the team
- Identify what makes a high performing team and how to continue to build on this
- Recognize factors that can affect the performance of a team
- Address team challenges and unproductive behaviour