The Schulich Certificate in Personal and Community Wellbeing supports student wellness, ensuring that everyone who enters engineering has an opportunity to develop their coping, self-regulation and stress-management strategies.
Tier 2 is the second level of the Schulich Certificate in Personal and Community Wellbeing and is offered in collaboration with Wellness Services. This tier takes place during the Fall semester every school year. Through participating in core workshops, students will learn more about their personal wellness and a variety of wellbeing topics.
By fulfilling requirements, students can:
- earn a digital badge for the successful completion of level 2 (can be displayed on LinkedIn/resume)
- earn a Certificate of Recognition by participating in all 4 tiers/levels of the program
- continue their personal and community wellbeing development
Tier 2 components:
- attend 5 x 2 hour scheduled workshops
- attend 4 x 1 hour Friday lunch and learn sessions
- Total: 14 hours
First time users will be asked to login or create a new account. Under "Known UCID / Other Names on Record (if any)" please make sure to input your UCID. This is critical with ensuring that you are registered properly and can access the wellbeing course on D2L.
Registration is free and the deadline to register is: Tuesday, Sept. 12th @ 11:59pm.
Any questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org