The Program Innovation Workshop Series brings together leaders in program innovation from across our UCalgary community to share their experience and expertise developing new programs for UCalgary. This series will:
- provide an overview of program innovation at UCalgary, from ideation to approval and launch; share examples of how Indigenous Ways of Knowing and Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Accessibility can be meaningfully incorporated into program design
- explore methods for integrating experiential and work-integrated learning into university programs
- outline the various program structures and delivery modalities available; and explain what goes into making changes to existing programs, from small scale to full curriculum re-design.
In this series, participants will learn:
- the program development process at UCalgary, from ideation to implementation,
- what institutional supports are available to support program innovation, and
- how other units on campus have meaningfully incorporated key institutional priorities into program design.
Please note: Registration will close 48 hours before each workshop. Participants will receive relevant Zoom information via email at least 1 hour before the designated start time.