COR 590 - Strategic Thinking: Skills for Professionals-Cybera
Strategic thinking is a critical skill that most organizations look for when hiring employees. The ability to see how the bigger picture aligns with everyday actions is key for a successful organization. Explore strategic thinking concepts and processes, while learning why this competency is essential for an organization's success when executing action plans to achieve big-picture goals.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify strategic thinking competencies and essential practices
- Explore strategic thinking concepts and processes
- Analyze to apply strategic thinking to work projects and add value to your organization's strategic plans
- Recognize the purpose of strategic thinking and its importance to individuals and an organization
Topics of Instruction
- Components of strategic thinking
- Measuring strategic thinking at work
- Tools that support the strategic thinking process
- A practical strategic thinking model to apply at work
Leading Strategically at Cybera Program - Client Cybera
This is the anchor course for this program.