COM 330 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
In this course, you will learn how to design, implement, deploy and adopt an overall solution using Power Platform to address the business and technical needs of organizations. You will learn how to facilitate design decisions across development, configuration, integration, infrastructure, security, availability, storage, and change management when architecting solutions.
The course combines lectures with case studies, group discussions and lab activities.
Before attending this course, you must have functional and technical knowledge of the Power Platform and Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps.
This course meets the objectives of Microsoft Exams PL-600: Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect.
University of Calgary is Microsoft Education Global Training Partner.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Perform solution envisioning and requirement analysis
- Implement project governance
- Design and Deploy Microsoft Power Platform solutions
- Becoming a Solution Architect
- Conceptualizing the design from requirements
- Project governance and working as a team
- Microsoft Power Platform Architecture
- Data Modeling
- Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- Power Apps architecture topics
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Power Automate architecture
- Security Modeling
- Dynamics 365 App Architecture
- Power Virtual Agents Architecture
- Robotic Process Automation
- Testing and go live
This course includes hands-on activities to reinforce the concepts taught and provide a practical learning experience.
Lab access will be provided at no additional cost.
No mandatory prerequisite.
Self-assessment for enrolment:
A minimum of 12 months relevant working experience and knowledge in:
Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps
- ITF 130 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM)
- COM 320 Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant