COR 444 - Business Acumen: Leading with Strategic Business Analysis Tools and Resources - City of Calgary ALL
Leaders need to have the right business analysis tools and acumen to create an effective business plan that tells a story about the current state of the business and forecasts the future with realistic expectations. Identify various business analysis tools and techniques used by different organizations that leaders can use to dissect, comprehend and make decisions about a business situation. Learn how to use frameworks to assess the current state of the business, evaluate the risks impacting the business, consider options, and determine the course of actions or solutions that can be implemented to address business needs.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify business analysis tools and techniques used by different organizations.
- Explore frameworks to assess options, define a course of action and/or create solutions that can be implemented to address business needs.
- Examine strategies to communicate the current state and justify the business decision to key stakeholders within the organization.
- Analyze techniques that will help assess the current state and evaluate the risks impacting the business.
- Develop a method to facilitate research, analyze, and map the organization’s abilities to achieve the envisioned future state.
Note: Course equivalency BUS 641 Business Acumen: Lead with Strategic Business Analysis Tools and Resources