Course DescriptionSound decision making is fundamental to achieving organizational goals. Today’s leaders operate in highly complex and dynamic environments characterized by rapid change and irreducible uncertainty. To succeed, leaders must hone their judgment and critical thinking skills, and develop effective decision-making tools and processes.
In this blended program, you will explore the various elements of decision making and methods to cut through information overload and analysis paralysis to make better and faster decisions. Through multiple simulations, this interactive program is designed to develop your awareness of the numerous barriers to effective individual and group decision making and provide tangible tools and frameworks to overcome them.
Upon completion of the program, you will:
- Identify common pitfalls in the decision-making process
- Identify and practice effective behaviours for achieving objectives
- Determine which decisions require intuition or a structured framework
- Develop your ability to navigate multiple goals, competing stakeholders, and vast amounts of data
- Improve collaborative decision-making processes
Who Will Benefit
- Executives and managers who are responsible for making complex decisions in their organizations
- Leadership teams that need to consider multiple perspectives when making decisions
- Professionals who require a method of developing and presenting quantitative proof to all stakeholders prior to implementing decisions