ERG 804 - Fundamentals of ESG Management
Environmental, social, and governance criteria reflect the standards companies and organizations operate by. These metrics of social responsibility have become increasingly important to investors, consumers, and dynamics along value chains. Industries are recognizing that their performance in ESG is crucial for success, and that their teams need to be trained in its implementation.
Fundamentals of ESG Management is a highly interactive, workshop-style program where participants will develop capacity for embedding key ESG frameworks, gain the tools for evaluating performance, and build a comprehensive understanding of ESG requirements and applications.
ESG Management will be a tremendous benefit to those building their ESG capacity, and to developing professionals representing a variety of backgrounds and career stages.
This in-depth course examines core areas of:
• Introduction to ESG and Systems Thinking
• Materiality and Risk
• Materiality and Stakeholder Expectations
• Life Cycle Assessment and ESG
• ESG and Supply Chains
• Human Rights and International Regimes
• Indigenous Partnerships and Reconciliation
• Governance and Policy
• ESG Opportunity Management Systems
• Climate, Energy Transition and Renewables
• Cost-Benefit Analysis and Portfolio Decision Making
• ESG Reporting and Communications
• ESG Performance Evaluation
• Emergency and Security Management
• The Future of ESG