Energizing your team is about inspiring and supporting a team to “show up” daily. Navigate your team through the ever-changing environment, instilling real satisfaction in giving their best. Knowing what people want, what they expect and what they need from their leaders during periods of great uncertainty is the first step to building teams where each person can reach their potential, do their best work and feel truly valued and appreciated.
Examine effective personal leadership practices to build a more energized team, identify ways to become a more authentic and compelling leader and adopt habits to stay energized.
Upon completing this course, successful students will be able to:
- Investigate three keys to inspirational workplaces and leaders
- Identify effective personal leadership practices to build a more energized team
- Recognize ways to become a more authentic and compelling leader
- Define inspiration and motivation and know when and how to use each of these for higher levels of engagement
- Discover how to adopt habits to stay energized
- The six expectations of employees
- The three keys to inspiration
- Practices and habits that will energize the team
- Ten questions to build personal and team accountability
- Leadership practice
NotesWill be replacing: BUS 144 Energize Your Workplace: Inspiring and Motivating People
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Professional Certificate for Emerging Leaders : Building Relationships Seminars