Until recently, the real estate industry has been known for being slow to innovate and embrace technology across the value chain. In 2021, Venture Capital investment in the real estate sector exceeded $32B USD. In partnership with the Real Estate Development Institute of Canada (REDI Canada), this exciting and niche program ventures deep into the world of Proptech and introduces learners, through multi-sensory modalities, to emerging technologies, market opportunities, venture building, and financing.
This introductory program is designed for mid and senior executives interested in learning more about Proptech and its important role in solving some of the most critical and complex challenges facing every asset class of the real estate sector. Discover how Proptech, by design, is being used to improve how the industry manages, builds, designs, buys, sells, and leases real estate.
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Develop a general understanding of Proptech through an examination of its use case across various asset classes
- Discover how Proptech is being leveraged to manage, build, design, buy, sell and lease real estate assets
- Identify core principles, proven practices, and lessons learned in venture building and scaling
- Gain a greater understanding of the nuances behind venture financing and fundraising from pre-seed to exit
- Engage with and learn from leading founders, Venture Capitalists and Institutional investors focused on the Proptech industry