TI 0994 - Blended and Online Learning Pedagogy and Practice
Develop your blended and online teaching skills through an interactive and interdisciplinary online learning experience. Learn about the foundations of online learning pedagogy, develop course design skills, and enhance your capacity to design and facilitate high-quality blended and online learning experiences.
This badge is part of the Graduate Student and Postdoctoral Scholars Certificate in University Teaching and Learning program.
Participants who register for the badge will automatically be enrolled to the Certificate.
- Articulate pedagogical and practical considerations for blended and online learning course design,
- Identify and select learning technologies that promote student engagement and meaningful interactions in a blended or online learning environment,
- Apply key theories and practices to blended and online learning courses in a postsecondary context,
- Design blended and online learning experiences that improve the accessibility of online learning and promote student autonomy, and
- Integrate reflective practices into blended and online learning and teaching.
This badge will be delivered over a course of 6 weeks. Modules will be delivered in a blended format, through synchronous and asynchronous sessions. There will be five scheduled synchronous sessions (60 minutes). Participants are required to complete all learning artefacts and capstone to be eligible for the badge.
Please note: Registration will close within 1 week of the course start date. Participants will be contacted with relevant course information via email – as well as enrolled on D2L – once the course begins.