Learn how to align appropriate communication methods with audience information needs, cultivate desired leader behaviour as a powerful message-sharing technique, serve as an internal consultant to project teams and business units, and evaluate desired communication outcomes, and more. This course will be of interest to both communications and human resources professionals. Proficiency: A solid understanding of the public relations function or the Public Relations course.
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to:
- Explain the fundamentals of sound employee communication planning practices
- Prepare a basic strategic plan that includes audience analysis, measurable objectives, key messages, appropriate tools, and evaluation methods
- Explain how to use total rewards communication to promote employee attraction and retention
- Determine appropriate traditional and online communication tools based on the needs and interests of your audiences
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Certificate in Change Management : Optional Courses