This program takes a communicative approach in developing fluency and functional language skills. Students will work individually or with classmates in an active classroom setting. Students are expected to play active roles in classes. There are 4-week and 5-week formats available.
- General English communication skills.
- Literature Circle discussion groups.
- Vocabulary/Idioms (5-week format only).
Optional courses available to enroll in with ESL 101:
- Activity Programs (ESL 103)
- Homestay Program (ESL 901)
Please review International Program Policy
Students must be 18 years or older.