In this semester-long course, you will have the opportunity to create or adapt an existing face-to-face course for intentional online or blended delivery. As a member of an interdisciplinary cohort, you will collaborate with other instructors and academic staff to share and learn blended and online teaching strategies, develop professional networks, and mobilize new teaching and learning approaches in your course. You will have the opportunity to:
- Critically reflect on your beliefs, assumptions, and philosophy about blended and online learning,
- Design learning activities and assessments that promote student-centered learning experiences in blended and online courses,
- Leverage learning technologies that align with your pedagogical priorities and promote achievement of learning outcomes, and
- Develop high-quality blended and online learning experiences for different course contexts.
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Academic Staff Non-credit Certificate in University Teaching and Learning : Optional Courses