Funding plays a critical part in the success of a small business. Entrepreneurs can benefit immensely from financing provided by banks, financial institutions, and governments.
Expand your ability to access funds for your small business. Learn the different types of requests for funding available, and the specific requirements needed to apply.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Differentiate between the various avenues and resources available to access funding for your business
- Interpret the requirements needed to apply for funding
- Select appropriate documentation required when applying for funding
- Recognize components of successful funding applications through banks and governments
Topics of Instruction
- Access funding
- Funding resources
- Strategies for successful funding applications