Learn about the fundamental concepts of artificial intelligence (AI) and the services in Microsoft Azure to build AI solutions for FREE. Experience a hands-on approach to see AI in action and explore Azure AI services. Microsoft Azure includes a suite of tools that enables learners to ingest data, build machine learning (ML) models, and deploy those models as REST API web services. Azure also includes a number of platform-as-a-service cognitive services that offer learners access to pre-trained ML models.
This course covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals. This exam is required to fulfil the requirements of the Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals professional certification. Each learner enrolled in this course will get one free Microsoft certification exam voucher to write the Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals Certification Exam (AI-900).
This course is funded by the Microsoft Canada Skills initiative, and is delivered in collaboration with Microsoft Canada.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Describe Artificial Intelligence workloads and considerations
- Describe fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure
- Describe features of computer vision workloads on Azure
- Describe features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure
- Describe features of conversational AI workloads on Azure
Module 1: Introduction to AI
- Common uses of artificial intelligence (AI)
- Types of workload associated with AI
- Considerations and principles for responsible AI development
Module 2: Machine Learning
- Fundamental machine learning concepts
- How to use Azure Machine Learning to create and publish machine learning models
Module 3: Computer Vision
- Computer vision concept
- Computer vision techniques and services
Module 4: Natural Language Processing
- Scenarios for AI solutions that can process written and spoken language
- Solutions that analyze text, recognize and synthesize speech, translate between languages, and interpret commands.
Module 5: Conversational AI
- Basic principles for working with bots
- Creation of a bot that can respond intelligently to user questions
Who is this course for?
The Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals course is for individuals with both technical or non-technical backgrounds, who are interested in learning how to create AI and ML applications using Microsoft Azure. Prior experience in data science and software engineering are not required for this course. Some general programming knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
This course can be used to prepare candidates for other Azure role-based certifications like Azure Data Scientist Associate or Azure AI Engineer Associate. It designed for those who wish to pursue future careers like:
- AI Engineer
- Data Scientist
Software Requirements Section
This course requires a MS Azure subscription to complete hands-on-labs and activities.
Students are eligible for an Azure free account and free Azure credit. A credit card is required to sign up, but you pay nothing up front.