TI 0900 - Supporting Digital Pedagogy with YuJa
Using technology intentionally is a key foundation of digital pedagogy. This course will introduce you to the basics of YuJa, a video content management platform available to the UCalgary community for teaching and learning to further support digital pedagogy. Topics that will be covered include:
- How to log into YuJa (via the website and through D2L)
- How to install and use the YuJa Software Capture Station
- How to create, manage and share content with students via D2L or with external guests
- How to effectively integrate YuJa and the use of videos in your classroom and online courses
- Accessibility and Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
We encourage you to review relevant materials on http://elearn.ucalgary.ca/yuja prior to the session.
Please Note: This course is part of the Learning Spaces and Digital Pedagogy (LSDP) program. Content is the same as our regular 'Using Yuja in Teaching and Learning' course, but this specific offering includes additional requirements for credit towards the LSDP program.